Friend Makin’ Mondays
I’m excited to participate in my first week of Kenlie’s Friend Makin’ Mondays!
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I love to sleep in, lounge in bed for at least 30 minutes, enjoy a leisurely breakfast and then go out and do something fun, go shopping, or visit friends.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. This changes all the time but: Modern Family, Grey’s Anatomy, Amazing Race
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I want to be in them, but I rarely like how look.
4) Why do you blog? I feel like I have something to contribute to the conversation, and I want to be a part of a community and help build that community. I also hope it will motivate my weight loss journey.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Gosh that’s an impossible choice. Probably @janeetha. She’s rad. And we were both born in good ol’ 1983.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Popcorn, guacamole and chips, apples and almond butter, carrots, brie and crackers
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? No, but I have wanted a dog since before I can remember and I can’t wait to have one!
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? my old busted up Macbook that has been everywhere with me, my iPhone, my favorite insulated cup that I use daily
10) What’s your favorite drink? Unsweetened iced tea that’s really cold with LOTS of ice.
11) Do you enjoy cooking? If I have the time and the patience to do it right, yes.
12) Do you have children? No, but I think about it an awful lot, which is a huge change for me
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Singing. TED talks. Long conversations with friends.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Hmm… I’m both. Truly. But it usually doesn’t seem like I’m outgoing, even though I have that side, because I have a hard time being outgoing around other super-outgoing people. It’s hard to make space for myself.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? I’d give myself true self-confidence and the ability to know without a shade of doubt that I’m enough.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I think Patrick Dempsey is incredibly sexy. I love Annette Benning and Meryl Streep.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Sadly, nothing so far!
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? I live far from them I miss them a lot.
19) List three of your talents. Singing, listening to others, managing people
20) What is your greatest attribute? I have a compassionate heart.
This was fun! Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to visit Kenlie’s blog and link up!